Posters with the best and worst taste

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best: Doomcifer, IoftheStorm, Dodens because they are the ones I know that likes traddoom alot. Fotmbm, J., Crimson_Velvet, etc. has nice tastes too, for other reasons though.

Hey, any fellow worshiper at the altar of Reverend Bizarre is good in my book! :kickass:

Big CHEERS to Dødens and Zephyrous for remembering me. I am humbled...

My own mentions would go out to Hell Mike, Dødens, Doomcifer of RC fame, Scourge of God, the good Vilden here, MalignParadigm and the good Cythraul.

No offense to Zeph, of course, but for what it's worth, I am impressed by your rapid progress over the past year. You are a work in progress, to be sure!

swizzlenuts (because I've been tutoring him), MalignParadigm, Jean-Pierre (we've had similar taste developments for the past, like, 5 years, so it's not that surprising), DarkBliss, Death Aflame, Rumpole, Crimson Velvet, Scourge Of God, Cythraul, The Gheys

Pretty good list. Add the creator of that list for me. Usually when they recommend stuff that I don't already know it's not a garantee that I'll like it but I'd say that 85% time it is.

If by good you mean broad, then me

I wasn't aware that these 2 terms were synonymous.

In fact, you are pretty much the person here that I find myself disagreeing the most when it comes to what you consider good. Our respective tastes seem to be really diametrically opposed most of the time.

Best: Decadent / Nico (my source for pretty much everything), Erik (when he was here), GoD (as far as black metal goes, he's my source for most recs), Hell Mike / fotmbm, Dark Bliss, Life Sucks, J Mann / Death Aflame, swizzlenuts (he's always on my lastfm) and of course Carcassian (for being an old dominant legend, with wicked taste).

Worst: Pretty much all the guys with big signatures showing all the bands they like (no offence, don't remember all your names, but we just don't have much in common).

True. But if someone's favorite bands were Cradle of Filth, Trivium, Six Feet Under, and As I Lay Dying, or something, I think most on here would say that person has bad taste. It would still be a subjective judgement, though.
I don't know about that. There is bad metal and there is metal you don't like. The band's in question really are bad because they use simplistic or commercial versions of better metal. That is different that me saying I don't like Dodens' taste in thrash metal or something like that.

I must admit I enjoy the wonderful works of Kylie Minogue once in a while, so if anyone wants to name me in their "worst" list, feel free to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.