Posters with the best and worst taste

Status
Not open for further replies.

Life Sucks

and then you die
Dec 30, 2002
Die bitch die!!!!!
Visit site
So who here do you think have the worst and best taste (or, from an objective standpoint, whose tastes most closely match yours)? Best: I think MalignPadigram, Scourge of God, Unknown, J, GoD (though he doesn't post here anymore), Scorpio (see previous), Dodens (though his taste is broader than mine), Byrne, Krig.... As for the worst: well, I don't wanna point fingers or offend anyone; but let's just say that if you dislike death and black and love power or stuff like Dream Theater, our tastes are not in line. Oh, and don't be ignorant and put me down for worst taste just because I don't like teh Led Zeppelin; this is a METAL board.

I tend to look up to the black metal experts here, MalignParadigm, Dodens, J, Crimson Velvet, as their tastes influence their judgment in recommending/unrecommending certain bands.

I won't call anyone out for bad taste because it's not really fair to judge others' musical case to any significant degree.

Best: Faith No More (Listens to glam and thrash. nuff said)

Worst: Ender (He's a cool guy, but I don't really dig a lot of the bands he listens to.)

I'd just like to say i think the majority of you have excellent taste, that's why i like this board.

No one besides Wire and Waves really has horrible taste. Ender just hasn't discovered new bands yet.

Man oh man. For worst, speaking as if I was in other peoples shoes, I would say me. Not because the music I like is bad, but because the music I don't like, most, if not all of you like (i.e thrash metal).
Yes, I hardly listen to thrash metal, thats not to say I don't listen to heavily thrash metal influenced stuff (Bathory etc.). Just look at my collection, and you can see how little thrash metal I listen to.

Status
Not open for further replies.