Posters with the best and worst taste

Status
Not open for further replies.
Έρεβος;6521768 said:
How? That'd be as subjective as saying someone who thinks city billboards are greater art than Dali is a fucking moron.

But if all that a person is surrounded by is city billboards all his life and he's never been exposed to anything else, and has no craving to discover something better, then he'll die oblivious to greater things out there.

I can't wait for wires and waves to come in here and unleash some faggot rage.

Best taste in here? Top two for me are Achrisk and Jean-Pierre

Worst taste-meh..don't know, don't care

Έρεβος;6521768 said:
How? That'd be as subjective as saying someone who thinks city billboards are greater art than Dali is a fucking moron.

For a little kiddie going off to advanced college, this was a pretty fucking stupid statement. Exactly how do you plan to back this up? People like what they like. Someone liking billboards better than Dali is their prerogative. Prerogatives are not always to be taken negatively (such as "wow that guy fucking sucks, but that's his prerogative"). I am saying this to make you aware of something called subjectivity. Trust me, you are not correct. And that's objective.

Someone's gotta like Trivium and think they're good...half a million or whatever crazy amount of albums are not just de-materializing from existence or going from store shelves into alternate pocket dimensions. Some people genuinely enjoy music you consider bad! Crazy, I know...

Status
Not open for further replies.