Posting about Anthrax recordings on Megadeth board

timmyc

Dec 16, 2002
I post quite often on Megadeth's board, and decided to put something on there about Anthrax's studio progress and also mentioned how some of the new material on anthrax.com is sounding killer.

http://forums.megadeth.com/showthread.php?t=367827

It's pretty cool to see how metal heads - who maybe wouldn't have otherwise known Anthrax were recording a new record - are reacting and saying how keen they are to now check out the new record. Check out the link above.

i try to register but its dosnt work. i activated the account about email link but i recived this megadeth bord message:

vBulletin Message
naOkO benOire, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

i try to register but its dosnt work. i activated the account about email link but i recived this megadeth bord message:

vBulletin Message
naOkO benOire, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

They moderate users over there, and you have to wait for an administrator to approve your account as well. I ended up waiting for several days before I was able to post.

For some reason Megadeth has quite a good board going on with lots of participation and most of the stuff on there has very little to do with Megadeth.I never understood how it has taken off and got so many posters on there and people who post and go on there day in and day out.

For some reason Megadeth has quite a good board going on with lots of participation and most of the stuff on there has very little to do with Megadeth.I never understood how it has taken off and got so many posters on there and people who post and go on there day in and day out.

I always go on there I guess because most posters are pretty cool and many have the same sort of thinking about metal as a lot of Anthrax fans here. But the one main reason is cause there's a lot more going on there than on this board!!!!