Potential new Opeth topics

MetalManCPA

Papa Opeth
May 19, 2001
Visit site
So many repetetive threads asking the same questions, and so many people complaining about it. I don't complain, because there is generally a finite amount of information you can talk about when limited to one band.

So, come up with a fresh new topic concerning Opeth. (I guess this thread is my new topic)

Well, what did he say back then? What was his opinion of the Opeth he no longer played in? Just curious...

steel102 said:
Where are Johan DeFarfalla and Anders Nordin? What do they think of Opeth now?
I asked this in another thread.

i wonder the same damn thing...im looking that up

...and i did. this cant be right

http://www.biomatnet.org/secure/Contacts/C102787.htm

Anders NORDIN
Umea Universitet
Energy Technology Centre
Department of Inorganic Chemistry
1 Industrigatan, PO Box 726
S-941 28 Pitea
SWEDEN

theres no way you go from being the drummer on two of the best albums of all time to working at a Swedish Tech institute for Chemistry

this is definitely one of metal's most un-metal moments

so who's gonna go and find out? i think there are a couple swedish guys on this forum.

1iV68346.jpg

Is anyone up for a competition to see who can grow the best Mikeal Moustache? then we'll have a poll to see whos is the best

FUBAR said:
Is anyone up for a competition to see who can grow the best Mikeal Moustache? then we'll have a poll to see whos is the best

that would be fun...if I only could grew a moustache. I only get a "moppemustach" as we say in sweden ;)

haha that's nice..beard on the other hand has never been a problem. just recently I had a um..skepparkrans..I dunno what that's translates into english. a skipper's beard or something heh ;)