Poughkeepsie Tonight

prime666

Feb 4, 2002
NY
www.myspace.com
Hope to see some of you there tonight, if not I'll catch you next week for the NYC show. I'm giving some consideration to going there early and listing to the sound check from outside. Hearing them jam on some Rush tunes could be interesting.. This show is gonna kick you in the nuts and knock your sack out your ass! The Chance crowd will not dissapoint. Hell even the staff is cool. A few good looking bartenders and the bouncers actually know what there doing.

holy shit this show was awesome. anthrax kicked serious ass. ill be in hartford tuesday.... i hope anyone who can will go check out this tour. the band had insane energy and tore shit up. the new album and the live show are reminders of how metallica sucks.

Poughkeepsie set list :

BLUES BROTHERS INTRO
Contact (recording)
What Doesn't Die
Black Dhalia
Got the Time
Caught in a Mosh
Safe Home
Inside Out
Antisocial
Black Lodge
Madhouse
Refuse to Be Denied
1000 Points Of Hate
NFL
Only
-----
Be All, End All
Metal Thrashing Mad
Bring the Noise/Whiplash (up to the first chorus)

My review of the show will come later when i'm not so tired. :cool:

BigFakeSmile said:
holy shit this show was awesome. anthrax kicked serious ass. ill be in hartford tuesday.... i hope anyone who can will go check out this tour. the band had insane energy and tore shit up. the new album and the live show are reminders of how metallica sucks.
BigFakeSmile's avator fucking rules!
Me and this guy I work with love the Weekly World News. The other day, he picked up the cover of Weekly World News and said, "Where's the Bat Boy? I'm worried about the little fella."

it was a great show, I'm still sore from headbanging all night, I hardly have a voice left. and I can't lift my arms more than 45 degrees. Lacuna Coil was awesome, some jackass screamed "you suck" about halfway through their set and Christina had no problems putting the guy in his place. I couldn't have asked for a better show

Krycek

prime666 said:
Hope to see some of you there tonight, if not I'll catch you next week for the NYC show. I'm giving some consideration to going there early and listing to the sound check from outside. Hearing them jam on some Rush tunes could be interesting.. This show is gonna kick you in the nuts and knock your sack out your ass! The Chance crowd will not dissapoint. Hell even the staff is cool. A few good looking bartenders and the bouncers actually know what there doing.

Quote me if I'm wrong but I don't think Anthrax do soundcheck too often. They're not really the type of band that writes shit on the road. And they're roadies are really good about tweaking their shit to pair up with the house P.A.'s

Well, Sorry it took me a week to post. My ass got suspended from work for some bullshit, so I spent the last few days after the show fishing, drinking beer and working on the perfect roundness of my beer gut..
Anthrax kicked ass. Sorry I didnt see any of you there I may have been a weee bit drunk. I had some taco bell before the show. Which ended up making me puke in the mens room during antisocial (I wonder if the song made me ill.) The set was great and my only real complaint was no Gung Ho. Every member of the band kicked ass as usual. Sorry, But I thought LAcuna Coil was to repiticious. They just werent my glass of ale. I had a choice, beer, or a t shirt and I was mighty thirsty. Any one know if they plan to sell the newer shirts through the site?