Power Metal Bands For UK Debut @04!

I'm happy to see Edenbridge coming in 04. i'd also like to see Heavenly there, they got their new album out in January.
Rhapsody would be cool too. oh and Stratovarius oh and Insania.

Both Strat and Heavenly have played the UK but I'd welcome them back with open arms.

I too am looking forward to Edenbridge and the more more Power Metal the better!

Rhapsody would be a great choice too as would Insania although the latter's sound is very similar to the much mightier Gamma Ray

yeah i saw Gamma ray / edguy and heavenly all play at camden underworld a couple of years ago....i brought a drumstick home :)
i'd still love to see insania play at bloodstock 04 maybe gamma ray aswell (again)

Hey Eagle Galloglass would be wicked.While i was in Canada 6 months ago on a radio show we played some Galloglass and loved it yeah. So at Wacken this year i ran into the guys from the band very cool. Also the singer Carsten Frank is painting the new SNAKE EYES CD cover which should be very cool, as he done the Galloglass cover. Snake Eyes and Galloglass would be brilliant
Cheers

Shit yeah, Lost Horizon and Galloglass would be way cool. anyways, to work i must friggin go adios amigos