POWER METAL fan making the genre look bad. hahaha.

If he wanted to make an example of something shitty, he could have found worse than Suicide Silence. Has he never been to a local hardcore show?

Guarantee you this asshole likes craft beer.
beer-snob.jpg

You clearly have missed the fun and laughter from the other thread (about the band Ghost), and thus, missed the point of my joke.

Sorry, but you fail.
You're right, I didn't follow that thread because I don't give a shit about Ghost.

You're right, I didn't follow that thread because I don't give a shit about Ghost.

LOL, me neither! But I like making fun of them.

How about we end the argument with a NON CRAFT beer in Atlanta? Fair enough? :kickass: :lol: Hey, it could be worse. If my forum name was DutchessOfDork, I'd be offering a plastic bottle of $3 vodka.

LOL, me neither! But I like making fun of them.

How about we end the argument with a NON CRAFT beer in Atlanta? Fair enough? :kickass: :lol: Hey, it could be worse. If my forum name was DutchessOfDork, I'd be offering a plastic bottle of $3 vodka.
Haha, no worries, I just get annoyed sometimes by the stereotype of beer snobs, because it's unfortunately quite accurate in a lot of instances. I've probably ranted about craft beer hipsters as much as anyone here, because I have to deal with them while trying to enjoy a beer or two.

And there's nothing wrong with enjoying double charcoal filtered vodka out of a plastic bottle...if you're a vagrant... :loco:

obvious power metal fan
Power metal fan AND craft beer fan. And I was into craft beer before it was cool. :p