Power Quest and MSG

I'll drink to that! :kickass:
jager.gif

You are quite right!!!!!

December 19th we'll be in Kidderminster...which will be a first for PQ at a venue called The Taphouse. Joining us will be our good friends Sorcerer's Spell!

We'll be playing a full set and....it's free entry too people!!!!!! Hope to see you there!

Got 3 tickets booked for sheffield academy. Cant wait to see you guys. Do you know how long you will be playing for?

Great to see you guys at Sheffield last night ... looking forward to catching you all again out on the road next year.

Hope you have a fab Christmas and a very Merry New Year!

Thanks for the interview too!
:headbang:

Hi All...

I had a great time on the Power Quest tour! I'm very tired now but it was all worth it ha ha!

To my comrades in the band and of course the fans that came and supported us and everyone else that took time to speak with the band after the shows...Love and respect to you all...

With warm regards

Pete Morten.

P.S. have a great christmas guys:loco:

Well said Pete!

Yeah, we all had a great time on tour these past 5 days and it was another important step for the new line up....culminating in a great show at Bristol last night where we finally had the space, lights and sound to really do justice to the material.

We had 30 minute sets with MSG but we changed things around on a couple of nights.....but for those shows the set was picked from

Cemetery Gates
Civilised
Human Machine
Neverworld
Edge of Time
Hold on to Love
Magic Never Dies

Of course we played a much longer set in Kidderminster....adding the following tracks

When I'm Gone
Power Quest
Wings of Forever
Far Away
Find My Heaven

I'd like to thank everyone who came out to the shows despite the terrible weather. It was fantastic to see so many people at the shows and to hang out afterwards chatting over a pint of "Cemetery Gates"! hahaha!

Big thanks to our crew guys on the tour....Simon Burrell, Sprocket and Paul Templing for enabling us to become ever more efficient with each passing day.

Thanks also to Brad at the Taphouse in Kidderminster for letting us crash at the venue on Saturday night.

Big shout out to the Fury UK guys and their crew as well.....really nice guys and gals and look forward to bumping into them on the road in the future!

I'll write up a more comprehensive account of the week once I have recovered a bit more! lol!

Cheers

Steve

Hey guys!

I had a fantastic time on this tour, really sad that it's over now! The Bristol show was amazing!

A big thank you to everyone who came out to see us - really appreciate your support :headbang:

Many thanks to Simon, Sprocket and Paul for all their help!

Hope you all have a great Christmas!!

See you on the road again soon :headbang:!

All the best
Ben

What the hell? No Temple of Fire on the set?

Huge Christmas wishes to all you guys and of course here's to another epic year of Questin' :kickass: I just know 2010 is going to be a fantastic year in the PQ camp :)