Power Quest merchandise

Originally posted by Odins_warrior
'Happy smoke'? hahaha! the way I'm going I need a lighter a week (put me down for 100:D) :p - you try living in Stoke and not wanting to be out of yer head every day! If yer wasted and lucky (note: VERY lucky) you might forget your in stoke...:D

I'll come join you with the "Happy Smoke" in Stoke. :D I'll be very HAPPY this weekend. :headbang:

Ok...the price we have to pay is dependant on how many mousemats we order of course....they'll cost between £4 and £5 to produce and so would retail at about £6.50.

Is that too much? Obviously if we order more then the price comes down but I can't see us needing 1000 mouse mats at this stage. Or would you rather see some other merch items instead?

Shorts for summer......why not....!!!! But how it will cost?

I will talk to Heavenly for creating exclusives condoms......which will be give during their next tour...... :lol:

mwahahahahaaaaaaa

I think you have to create mainly promotional things which we can give to anyone and these items are to cost a minimum for the customer.....you can do Magnets, postal cards

@Looseunit: Do you get postal cards of Heavenly? Like these which were gave in Pratteln for the Metal Dayz!!! :confused: