Power Quest merchandise

Guess it's a bit late, but - beer mats? :confused: come on guys!

I always swear by short-sleeve shirts, but either way is fine. Has it got to be one or the other, S?

I would say short sleeve ..... as if it's a cold day you could pop it over something long sleeved!!! :lol: Is that the Mum coming out in me??? I tend to wear short sleeve T's anyway :)

i'm waiting the clothes and a sweat for the winter, a set of picks with the PQ logo on it....and principally the Looseunit doll :lol:
with a beer in the hand or something link this.........and a french tour!!!
but for moment i'm waiting your great and first album guys!!!:worship:

:lol: :lol: LS Shirts are cool. Or should I say HOT! :lol: It doesn't get all that cold here on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. In December, sometimes it might be chilly for Chrismtas. :( I want to see real SNOW!! And have snowball fights. :p Oh well, yeah I believe we all will be happy with LS shirts of Power Quest. :D

if you want to see real snow, you should come to norway in winter time, hehe.
personally i don't like winter that much..i prefer summer..when it is warm, and the sun is hot, and you have a cold beer in your hand :) ..ahh, that's just great :D

NP: sonata arctica - san sebastian

Yeah warm weather is a good thing but here it gets in the 100's. You feel like you are melting from the heat. It totally sucks. I would like to see snow but not every day. I don't think I could even walk in snow. :lol: It snows here once every 5 years or so and then it's wet and slushy. If I made a snowball with the snow here, it's like getting hit by a HARD ice ball. So, I would like to feel normal snow once in my life. Big dreams, HUH? :lol: :lol:

Where I live (south coast of England) we don't get much snow....maybe a little every couple of years in December. When I was a kid, growing up in North Wales in the late 1970's we used to get so much snow that I couldn't go to school or anything. It was fantastic, although it's quite disturbing when there is so much snow you have to almost dig yourself out!

I have to say that the one thing I do enjoy when it snows is the enjoyment my little girl Georgia gets out of it. She's straight out there making footprints in it and snowballs. (We don't tend to get enough for snowmen). No prizes for guessing who she uses for target practice!!!???