Power Quest merchandise

Man, snow....been a long time since we had any down here (South of England again)

I would like to add that winter time is handy for the cover of darkness...makes random mishes feel a lot safer! And there's CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS!!!! :D

Steve, how about a simple Photo of PQ? Autographed for us special wonderful fans from the forum. That would be really cool to have. Maybe it could be something that is given out from the fan club. :cool: With a little note from you to each one of us. :D Just a thought.

So, PQ lighters are a definite, eh? Bloody handy :) just don't charge £3 each for them like Iron Maiden did :mad:

The stupid thing is I actually paid that amount for said lighter :D and this was, oooh, two years before I even started smoking :s the things you do when you're young and naive, ahhh....

Here's a preview of the "lighter" art. The quality is poor due to the image being taken from a fax but it will give you an idea

lighterprev.jpg

'Happy smoke'? hahaha! the way I'm going I need a lighter a week (put me down for 100:D) :p - you try living in Stoke and not wanting to be out of yer head every day! If yer wasted and lucky (note: VERY lucky) you might forget your in stoke...:D

Hmmm, good idea...this might be the incentive I need to start smoking Da Shit again :cool:

btw - stickers sound like a wise idea :)