Power Quest on tour with Freedom Call

Symphony

PQ member
Jan 8, 2002
Southampton, UK
www.power-quest.co.uk
Press Release 18.12.2011

POWER QUEST confirmed to support Freedom Call

Following on from an overwhelmingly successful first show with new vocalist Colin Callanan in Wakefield in November, Power Quest are pleased to announce they will be returning to Europe in March 2012 as special guests of German power metal legends Freedom Call. The dates are as follows:

08.03.12 Thu CH Pratteln @ Z7

09.03.12 Fri GER Kaufbeuren @ Allkart Halle (Partyraum)

10.03.12 Sat GER Aschaffenburg @ Colos-Saal

11.03.12 Sun GER Bochum @ Zeche

Prior to that tour, Power Quest will be starting 2012 by headlining day 1 of the Arctic Festival in London, at the Bridgehouse2, on Friday January 6th.Tickets are available via the following link: http://thearcticagency.bigcartel.com/

In the meantime, the Power Quest camp would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and all the very best for the coming year. Thank you for all your support during 2011, especially everyone who came out to see us at Bloodstock, Hammerfest, on tour with Symphony X and Crimson Glory or at one of our own headline shows in the UK and Europe! 
See you somewhere on tour in 2012!

That's great news and I hope the exposure will open some doors for you in Europe. A pity you are supporting FC, not the other way around, as I genuinely believe PQ is a much better act both live and on record! I think I'm qualified to say this as I saw both bands in Wakefield last month just a week apart. FC were outplayed and outclassed on every level!

Just a matter of time until you start to get the recognition you deserve.

That is seriously awesome news. As Freedom Call are releasing a new album next year, they'll probably go on tour again, and I've been kicking myself for not seeing them when they've been in Sweden, so 2012 is the year. When I read the thread title I was like 'EPIC WIN - HELL YEAH, I'M IN'. I have friends in Dortmund, so maybe it would be possible to hook something up.

That's great news and I hope the exposure will open some doors for you in Europe. A pity you are supporting FC, not the other way around, as I genuinely believe PQ is a much better act both live and on record! I think I'm qualified to say this as I saw both bands in Wakefield last month just a week apart. FC were outplayed and outclassed on every level!

Just a matter of time until you start to get the recognition you deserve.

You are too kind sir!:kickass:

freedomcall_tour%20kopie.jpg