Powerfest '05 Picture Thread

Fun fun photos, and so great live shots! Thanks for sharing :)

:erk: wish I could have gone...

MetalRose said:
As far as the Glue... Tracey and I can claim that, as far as what's in it, you'll just have to see at ProgPower!

People kept asking what was in it, and Urban kept telling them that he just filled it up.

Man, the look on Peter's face when Urban told him that was worth the price of the trip alone. I quite enjoyed the Elmer's myself. :D

For anyone with newsgroup access who wants to read it, I've posted my account of the entire weekend at the Queensryche newsgroup (rec.music.artists.queensryche). It's rather lengthy and in 3 parts and doesn't really talk about the music too much. Oh, and some of the best parts were left out. Other than that, it's good reading. ;)

Shaye

I know that was great. The story of how he cut the bridge of his nose; PRICELESS. Honest to God one of the best stories I have heard in my entire life!

I've also posted on my blog about day one. I'll post day two shortly. (Link Below)

The pictures of Tad Morose have been updated on the album. Stupid computer froze and it took me forever to get them up.

-MetalRose

MetalRose said:
http://photobucket.com/albums/y126/MetalR0se/ChicagoPower Fest 2005/

Those are mine. LOL

As far as the Glue... Tracey and I can claim that, as far as what's in it, you'll just have to see at ProgPower!

People kept asking what was in it, and Urban kept telling them that he just filled it up.

-MetalRose

Nice pics :tickled: ...... almost all of them.... :loco:

Send me a little and i tell you what it is muhahaha :D

GateXII said:
Urban just filled up the "glue" bottle?!?!?!?

I'm afraid to ask with what...hehe. As I was cleaning up the party room the next morning, and saw that on the counter, I asked a couple people about what the fuck was in there...but no one knew.

Better not have be Urban gravy!!!! :ill: :yuk:

Stay coool :headbang: :D Nothing coming "from" Urban is :yuk: hahaha.....