Powerfest '05

This was posted on the ProgPower board and as far as I remember its correct.

1. Servant of the Bones
2. I Know Your Name
3. New Clear Skies
4. Another Time Around
5. Cyberdome
6. Where the Sun Never Shines
7. Order of the 7 Poles
8. A Mended Rhyme
9. Undead
10. Lord on High
11. Life in a Lonely Grave
12. Ethereal Soul
13. Matters of the Dark
14. Mother Shipton's Words
15. Unwelcome Guest
16. Sword of Retribution
17. No Mercy
18. Take on the World
19. The Shining (Black Sabath cover)
20. Anubis
21. Corporate Masters

Killer set. Still would have loved to hear "Afraid to Die"

Kim K said:

Cool set. I would loved to have heard that cover. I think "In The Shadows" would have been a cool song for the set too, but since I wasn't there anyway.... :yell:

Bryant

Bryant said:
Cool set. I would loved to have heard that cover. I think "In The Shadows" would have been a cool song for the set too, but since I wasn't there anyway.... :yell:

I did tell Urban (and Krunt, too, I think) the one gigantic problem I had with the setlist... it was about 20 songs too short!!

Shaye

lady_space said:
I did tell Urban (and Krunt, too, I think) the one gigantic problem I had with the setlist... it was about 20 songs too short!!

Shaye

The look on his face right before you finished that phrase was priceless! The poor dear didn't know what to think! But even that doesn't beat his response to the anatomy lessons o_O

~Tammy Z~

TwstDrSteph said:
chicago%20powerfest%202005%20urban%201.jpg

I nominate this for Best Picture from Chicago PowerFest 2005!

I know not all the pictures are up, but damn this one will be hard to beat! :loco:

~Tammy Z~

sh0kr0k said:
The look on his face right before you finished that phrase was priceless! The poor dear didn't know what to think! But even that doesn't beat his response to the anatomy lessons o_O

lmao!! I think you're *100% correct* on both accounts... damn, that was fun. Wow, the conversations you can get into at 5 in the morning.

sh0kr0k said:
I nominate this for Best Picture from Chicago PowerFest 2005!

I know not all the pictures are up, but damn this one will be hard to beat! :loco:

I second your nomination... I saved a copy to my hard drive the minute I saw it. :) Great picture indeed, Steph!

Shaye

lady_space said:
I second your nomination... I saved a copy to my hard drive the minute I saw it. :) Great picture indeed, Steph!

Shaye

*Blushes* :oops:

Thank you Tammy and Shaye for the kind words. I am not the greatest with a camera, but every once in a while a small miracle happens, ha ha! :tickled:

It also helps when the subject matter is so photogenic! :loco:

Steph

Woah! Nice setlist! :D
Too bad I live so far away. :( I couldn't just jump in a car and drive there, like you guys. :p

TwstDrSteph said:
I'll send the joke to you in a PM since it will take a while to explain and I don't want to bore everyone here, LOL! In the meantime, here is a pic:

chicago powerfest 2005 urban 1.jpg

Hope you like it! I'll post more soon...

Steph

YES !!!! I like it...... :wave:
Maby i should put some "not-artist-Urban-pics" here and se if you like it hehehe..... :D

Zhanna said:
YES !!!! I like it...... :wave:
Maby i should put some "not-artist-Urban-pics" here and se if you like it hehehe..... :D

Instead of photos, let's hear some audio. Flush the toilet and turn on the cold water while Urban is in the shower and record it. I need to learn how to say bad words in Swedish anyway. :D

Bryant

Dude, my cubicle is going to look like a shrine to Tad Morose... I just went to Eckerd's for sinus medicine, and, well, while I was going there already I thought I'd burn a disc with bunch of pictures (including most of the ones here--thanks, you guys!!) and print them out. I'm going to take them to work tomorrow and plaster my space with them! :D

Shaye

Bryant said:
Instead of photos, let's hear some audio. Flush the toilet and turn on the cold water while Urban is in the shower and record it. I need to learn how to say bad words in Swedish anyway. :D

Bryant

BELIVE me !! i already try that MANY times :D *LOL*...but, not in your way ;) ..... i have buckets with cold water... :loco:
But.... no bad words !!.... either a scream or REVENGE !! :tickled:

Kim K said:

1. Servant of the Bones
2. I Know Your Name
3. New Clear Skies
4. Another Time Around
5. Cyberdome
6. Where the Sun Never Shines
7. Order of the 7 Poles
8. A Mended Rhyme
9. Undead
10. Lord on High
11. Life in a Lonely Grave
12. Ethereal Soul
13. Matters of the Dark
14. Mother Shipton's Words
15. Unwelcome Guest
16. Sword of Retribution
17. No Mercy
18. Take on the World
20. Anubis
21. Corporate Masters

OH...MY...GOD!!! MY COMPLETE TOP 5!!! ('Servant Of The Bones', 'Cyberdome', 'Another Time Around', 'Order Of The Seven Poles', 'Sword Of Retribution')
Why don't they ever come to Holland, damnit! :(