PP USA IX: Replacement Band Announced

No replacement band can possibly have the impact that Serenity had on me. Their album was one of the best of last year.
This Saint Daemon song is ok and by far the best on the album. I saw some posts on this thread that there are prog tendencies on this album. I don't hear them. I pray Serenity can come play pp in the future.

I understand your disappointment and respect your opinion, but I need to admit I find it surprising how their debut caused so much impact on someone. I happen to think their release last year was ok at best, and was looking forward to give them a chance to impress me live. I am not too sure if I like Saint Daemon yet either, but we'll see. :headbang:

Serenity had only one disk, but that meant we would have heard most of the disk in their set. After Riverside and Volbeat, I thought this band was best.

I was also thinking that Gates of Winter was a mortal lock for this slot, given Glenn's endorsement earlier.

Oy, guess there is always next year.

Good solid band, actually like them better than the band they're replacing. Not as many new power metal bands these days, especially ones outta the gate this strong. Should be a great show. :kickass: