PPVIII predictions for the remaining slots...

Friday:
#1 Jon Oliva's Pain
#2 Brainstorm
#3 Redemption
#4 Virgin Steele
#5 Raintime

Saturday:
#1 Heaven & Hell / Helloween
#2 At Vance
#3 Edenbridge
#4 Firewind
#5 I'm guessing a decent prog band but I'd pull for DGM

Ok since JOP looks like a no since theyre committed overseas, I'll Move Brainstorm up and drop Nocturnal Rites into #2.

Heaven and Hell is a no per Glenn so I'll stick w/ Helloween or maybe Fates.

I still think theis PP will be an off-the-wall afffair. I still go with Nightwish with the Atlanta Symphony and Dream Evil as the headliners. I don't think you could do much better

Peace,
Ray C.

I still think theis PP will be an off-the-wall afffair. I still go with Nightwish with the Atlanta Symphony and Dream Evil as the headliners. I don't think you could do much better

Peace,
Ray C.

Dream Evil are nowhere near headliner caliber. For a wishlist, fine, but this is a predictions thread.

Friday:
#1 Rhapsody
#2 Pagan's Mind
#3 Redemption
#4 Virgin Steele
#5 Raintime

Saturday:
#1 Iced Earth
#2 Nocturnal Rites
#3 Running Wild
#4 Firewind
#5 Lunatica

Angra, there's no need to make fun of people's choices. #1 on your New Years resolution list should be ....Tact Lessons. ;)

Britt

I just think it's funny simply because obviously they're not a fit band for a headlining position. They're not headlining caliber and I believe that's fact. As far as I know, the "Dream ProgPower" thread is a different one, this is an actual prediction of the line up. If Glenn books Dream Evil as the headliner, then I'll bite my tongue. However, it doesn't sound like a very logical thing to me.

And your new year's resolution should be not trying to give people lessons, especially when you don't know the person. =)

And by the way, it's one thing to make fun of someone. Another thing is to find something funny.

Maybe I should have been more clear, and said .. Tact Classes. Lord knows I'm not qualified to give tact lessons ... although I have you beat by a pretty good margin.

Seriously dude .. I'm just giving you a little crap in a light hearted way.

Britt

I certainly can appreciate that you think Dream Evil is a headliner caliber band, but I have to wholeheartedly agree with AngraRULES that I do not feel that they are. But as a wise person once said, opinions are like ass holes....

Maybe I should have been more clear, and said .. Tact Classes. Lord knows I'm not qualified to give tact lessons ... although I have you beat by a pretty good margin.

Seriously dude .. I'm just giving you a little crap in a light hearted way.

Britt

Maybe you should've. :cool:

Do you really have me beat by a pretty good margin? And why is that? :lol::lol: What makes you think so? :lol:

If you just wanna give someone a little light hearted crap, might as well sound like you're trying to do it. Then it'll be all good, trust me. :)

I agree ... in my opinion they aren't quite headliner material.

Britt

That was my point. LOL This is supposed to be a thread to predict the actual lineup, and not your wishlist. I thought everyone would have known that just by the name of the thread. Therefore, when I read that, my first immediate reaction was: :lol::lol::lol:

I certainly can appreciate that you think Dream Evil is a headliner caliber band, but I have to wholeheartedly agree with AngraRULES that I do not feel that they are. But as a wise person once said, opinions are like ass holes....
I'm not sure who you are addressing this too, but I didn't advocate Dream Evil as a headliner. I also don't think they are headliner material, but I didn't feel the need to get a good laugh out it like Angra did.

Britt

I just laughed when I read it dude, that's all.... I honestly don't see that as something real wrong.... I'm sorry if the person got offended, but that was my natural reaction when I read that.

Can we move on now?

That was my point. LOL This is supposed to be a thread to predict the actual lineup, and not your wishlist. I thought everyone would have known that just by the name of the thread. Therefore, when I read that, my first immediate reaction was: :lol::lol::lol:
See, this is where the tact part comes in. I chuckled to myself when I saw it, but didn't feel the need to point it out to anyone. Anyway ... it's just a message board, and I doubt anyone gets their feelings hurt too badly one way or another.

Britt