Pre-Pre Party, Wednesday

LuCinda

Mar 15, 2003
Oriole, MD
Visit site
Has a thread been started on those arriving on Wednesday? If there has, sorry I missed it. If not, who else besides Greg and I are arriving on Wednesday?
Cindy

LuCinda said:
Has a thread been started on those arriving on Wednesday? If there has, sorry I missed it. If not, who else besides Greg and I are arriving on Wednesday?
Cindy

There's a post somewhere about when people are arriving, but nothing on Wednesday-specifics.

I will be arriving around lunchtime with my friend, a PP n00b. (Assuming I don't have to buy a new ticket because NWA flight attendants are on strike)

LuCinda said:
I don't think there's been such a thread. However, it's probably safe to assume it's the same folks who come in on Wednesday every year. I also just assume everyone will start the night at Glenn's Wednesday night thing and end the night at Cheetah's.

Zod

I'll be there on tuesday. So if like any of you want to do a pre party pre party pre party we can do that as well LOL!!!:kickass:

Bear

Bear said:
I'll be there on tuesday. So if like any of you want to do a pre party pre party pre party we can do that as well LOL!!!:kickass:

Bear

WOWOW..you're really getting the party started lol

:kickass:

I'm flying in form Denver - get in sometime early afternoon - like 2 or something. My old buddy from high school is driving down from Maryland - he'll prolly get there before I do. Definitely planning on getting together with the peeps and getting the Festivus Maximus off to a early start.
Looks like it's gonna be the Residence Inn since we are being booted from the Hampton before we could even get started (and now the ProPower Luggage Cart Chariot Races may be in danger lol) - so we will have access to a car, a big fridge and some room - so after the pre-pre party and cheetas - anyone heading back to the Res cmon by for beers :)

jeff

Dave and I will be at the Granada by 2:00, Wednesday, (If the gods of both weather and travel are willing. :worship: ) So we'll be sure to be looking for all the early arrivals ASAP! Michelle can't come until Thursday.

jdennis007 said:
WOWOW..you're really getting the party started lol

:kickass:

Well I screwed up when I was getting my tickets and it would cost the same to stay the extra night as it would be to change my flights to the next day, so its all good. I am just going out early, going to relax a few days on my vaca before getting the real party started....:zombie:

AMBR said:
Dave and I will be at the Granada by 2:00, Wednesday, (If the gods of both weather and travel are willing. :worship: ) So we'll be sure to be looking for all the early arrivals ASAP! Michelle can't come until Thursday.
I should be there around that time also...:kickass: :headbang:

Kat and I will be flying in Wednesday morning, as usual...dragging Rakosh's lazy ass out of bed to pick us up at the airport...

Lunch at The Vortex will get our PPUSA party started. Gotta get a good buzz going before Metal Karaoke...hehe!

Rock on!

i will be there sometime between 6-7 on wed, but am heading to a braves game pretty much immediately. once i'm back from that though, who knows.

I'm arriving on Thursday, 8/17... so i'm starting the party WAY before any of you! So yes, I'm up for Karoke or whatever that's going on on Wednesday.

I will, of course, be in town Wed., but probably will not be off work until 6 or 7. Urban will be here a couple days ahead of time as well. We're definitely up for Wed. festivities, though I think we will skip the Cheetah this year. :)

Shaye