Pre-Pre Party, Wednesday

Bear said:
Yeah thats pretty much the idea, I will be in total chill mode (Rightt) but see my post above. Its cool if your not around though, we have still Wednesday night, which will be a good night for Cheetahs too!! LOL!! BUT if I can entice you, you know I will!!! LOL

Cool.... Glad there's going to be some other people here early. You've got my cell and I've got yours if anything changes for us on Tuesday. :kickass: Of course, Wed. night will also be a Cheetah night!!! I owe you a lap dance!!!!! LOL!!

Kathy said:
Cool.... Glad there's going to be some other people here early. You've got my cell and I've got yours if anything changes for us on Tuesday. :kickass: Of course, Wed. night will also be a Cheetah night!!! I owe you a lap dance!!!!! LOL!!

Oh yeah that was fun last year!!! that was the night with DC right? Shit I think I went there three times last year? I dont recall. That place does serious damaga to my wallet!

Bear said:
Oh yeah that was fun last year!!! that was the night with DC right? Shit I think I went there three times last year? I dont recall. That place does serious damaga to my wallet!

Yeah; that was the night we sat with DC Cooper. Definitely a fun night!!! We went twice.... yep, it's easy to spend a lot-o-cash in there for sure. I know we did! Oh, well..... all part of the PP fun... :)

Hi folks - my flight gets in at 325 Atlanta time - gotta take the MARTA to the closest stop to the Residence Inn - get checked in and should prolly make a beer & food run before beginning any festivities. What time are you all planning on meeting up at the Granada? Does anyone need to hit any of the stores - we will have a vee-hickle available (before we start drinking anyway) - assuming my buddy driving down from Maryland will beat me to the hotel If anyone needs to stock their fridges or coolers - let me know.

Jeff
22 days and counting - not that I am counting, and plus - starting friday I will be on Mexican time - so at least for 10 of the next days I wont have to worry about counting down the days til PP - and when I wake up/sober up it will be under 2 weeks - woo hoo

Although Yippee38 and I have stayed at the Granada every year we have attended PP, we have never made it to the happy hour. Do they serve food? Should we plan to grab eats before/after happy hour before we head to the kareoke fun?

yardleybates said:
Although Yippee38 and I have stayed at the Granada every year we have attended PP, we have never made it to the happy hour. Do they serve food? Should we plan to grab eats before/after happy hour before we head to the kareoke fun?

They have some light finger foods like Nacho's and stuff... I can't recall everything else they usually have available, but it's mostly snack foods, nothing that I would actually call a real meal.