Pre-Pre Party, Wednesday

General Zod said:
will start the night at Glenn's Wednesday night thing and end the night at Cheetah's.

Zod

OMG, I crawled out of that place drunk off my ass last year. I think there was maybe a suggestion of tonic in my vodka. :lol: Yowza.

That being said, I arrive Wed at about 2pm myself, so after a quick nap, I'll be ready to go wherever we end up going.... Don't look at me like that. Naps are METAL!! :headbang: Heehee...

~C

Bear said:
I'll be there on tuesday. So if like any of you want to do a pre party pre party pre party we can do that as well LOL!!!:kickass:

Bear

"Pre-pre-pre-party at Pellaz's house! But you have to find it first!"

(I'm probably safe....I live out in the boonies. :heh: )

Pellaz said:
"Pre-pre-pre-party at Pellaz's house! But you have to find it first!"

(I'm probably safe....I live out in the boonies. :heh: )
Ha, so you think! I can find anyone. :heh::kickass: Too bad I won't have a vehicle.

Bear said:
I'll be there on tuesday. So if like any of you want to do a pre party pre party pre party we can do that as well LOL!!!:kickass:

Bear
Dude! I'll be there starting the sunday before...if you still have my cell #, give me a jingle. Will you be staying at the hotel or what? I'm hanging out with some locals until wednesday, then we're moving the party to the hotel. :headbang:

kellsco said:
I should be landing at around 2:30 Wednesday.....dunno yet about Cheetah's, but I'll be at the Granada by around 3ish..

Ah, c'mon.....everybody's got to go to the Cheetah at least one night!!:kickass: Wed. and Thur. are the usual nights.:)

Bear said:

Bear

Dang, Bear.... Would love to try and get up with you on Tuesday, but it looks like we all have to work in order to have the rest of the week off. If anything changes, I'll let you know. :mad:

Maybe just a good chill for the night after traveling from Cali will get you pumped for the next four nights!!!! :headbang: :kickass:

rrhoadsfan1 said:
This will be my 4th year Kathy.. Still have yet to see, cheetah's... I'll be in Thursday morning.. 10 am... :)

Then the Cheetah it is on Thursday night after the pre-party!!!!!! Best "gentleman's" club in the south!!!

Aeturnia said:
Dude! I'll be there starting the sunday before...if you still have my cell #, give me a jingle. Will you be staying at the hotel or what? I'm hanging out with some locals until wednesday, then we're moving the party to the hotel. :headbang:

Leeeeeeeeeeeshhhhhhhhh!!!! I thought I recalled seeing you saying you were going in early to!! I do not have it but I'll send you a PM on MSpace... I would at the very least like to see if anyone wants to hang out for dinner...We never did Sushi yet!!!

:Smokin:

Kathy said:
Dang, Bear.... Would love to try and get up with you on Tuesday, but it looks like we all have to work in order to have the rest of the week off. If anything changes, I'll let you know. :mad:

Maybe just a good chill for the night after traveling from Cali will get you pumped for the next four nights!!!! :headbang: :kickass:

Yeah thats pretty much the idea, I will be in total chill mode (Rightt) but see my post above. Its cool if your not around though, we have still Wednesday night, which will be a good night for Cheetahs too!! LOL!! BUT if I can entice you, you know I will!!! LOL