PRESENT FOR JOHN!

Undefined

Indefinite Entity
Sep 27, 2006
Unsure and Inexact
hair_dye_black_02.jpg

Here's some hair dye bro. Use it.

No, I'm just kidding <3 Here you go, I had this since the DVD came out but I was too lazy to upload it but I got motivated for you, enjoy :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Joe, but how is it supposed to motivate me? I'll never get to meet or see the guy, none of my friends listen to metal, code is cancled, we won't get our new Lamented Souls, solo project, Borky guest vocals.

Meanwhile Vintersorg and Garm fans are spoiled rotten.

Joe said that he got motivated for you, as in, he got motivated to upload the videos for you.

Thank you Joe, but how is it supposed to motivate me? I'll never get to meet or see the guy, none of my friends listen to metal, code is cancled, we won't get our new Lamented Souls, solo project, Borky guest vocals.

Meanwhile Vintersorg and Garm fans are spoiled rotten.

What Josh said, I just wanted to give you something. A crumb is better than nothing plus I thought it was funny :p Stay strong bro we will be fine soon.

I has more presents coming for you John :p I'm breaking apart and uploading the ORIGINAL version of Shipwrecked in Oslo MP3.... with all of it's beautiful and horrible flaws :D

Till then enjoy this:

Last edited by a moderator:
Fuck the Garm fanboys :lol: Our idol can actually sing and doesn't play off some bullshit like he 'doesn't think music should be played live because it's a personal thing'... get the fuck out. But this live version, with all the mistakes, I really prefer it to the edited version. It's fun to hear things a bit different.

P.S. Incase you didn't already have it:

http://rapidshare.com/files/163720728/Arcturus_-_Shipwrecked_in_Oslo__LIVE_.rar

This is the normal version, the audio rip of the DVD they released. I'm currently breaking apart and then going to upload the ORIGINAL version.