Best Hair Color Dye For Men?

DustyV

Jan 21, 2010
Does anyone know of a good hair color product if one is wanting to dye their hair black? I've have brown hair all my life and I'm in my 40s, and sick of my hair, so time for a change.....

I've seen many metal heads in the past that have dyed their hair black, but I wouldn't know what product to use.....

Thanks in advance!

D

Instead of the old standard of black, why not try a different color? Blonde, or red, or even something found in the rainbow like blue or orange. Splat has hair dye for crazy colors like that. It can be used on men and women. Go bluuuuuuue! :D

Instead of the old standard of black, why not try a different color? Blonde, or red, or even something found in the rainbow like blue or orange. Splat has hair dye for crazy colors like that. It can be used on men and women. Go bluuuuuuue! :D

LOL, thanks for the suggestion, but I'm not a punk rocker, so I don't think blue or orange will work for me...My hair is already a dark brown, so I dont think blond will work....

I had a couple of private message from other dudes suggesting me to use the "Just for Men, Black Hair Dye" telling me that I'll get amazing results....so I'm looking forward to that, and of course shocking my co-workers......