Presonus Studio One Artist $20.11 in honor of this years NAMM

I read where you simply rename a VST you want to use to one it allows and it'll work fine. If you put any plugin in a folder named VSTPlugins inside the Studio One main folder and give it the same name as one of the allowed plugins (e.g. Kore Player.dll) it will load and play. So if you load a host plugin like Kore (full) or Energy XT that way you can load any plugin. Should work with Amplitube, Guitar Rig (full), etc.

Can someone familiar with the program explain briefly just why Studio One is (apparently) so amazing?

I've got it installed and had a chance to fiddle with it but can't help but be a little under-whelmed. It's not necessarily bad by any means but I can't see it doing anything that either Ableton Live or Reaper are already doing better for me.

Couldn't use the multiband compressor without stuttering effect with the demo. Had the same problem with one of the sampleplayers too. Dont know if it's not 100% compatible with my soundcard. I dont have any problems like that with C4 Studio.I decided not buy it. I don't purchase anything that's not working properly.