Prettiest Women at PP5

Pellaz said:
So who WAS that pretty lady who was singing for Kamelot, anyway? Anyone know?

("Emergency backup Tarja" is NOT sufficient. :))

According the interview in the PP magazine with Thom from Kamelot it was his wife who sang some vocals on the previous album, so it looks logic to me to assume it was Thom his wife on stage :)

LuCinda said:
I think that Harumi should get the vote. There's something beautiful and special about the glow of a pregnant woman!

Aww !!! She is something else. I wouldn't have married her horribly spoiled (by me) ass if not. We heard the baby's heartbeat on Tuesday as well as seen the sonogram.

Bryant

Kamelot background singer, :OMG: Thom's wife..? The black outfit ruled! Boo to the soundman for the mix of her vocals.

Todd

nightwish58 said:
Really? You guys must have been at a different festival than me. No disrespect, just my opinion.

Yeah? no! I was there and I was hanging out with many of them, maybe you weren't paying attention, get a refund.

Bear
loco.gif

am_ash2 - just found this thread and strangely enough, I was busy scanning it to see if you were listed - and here I am about to put your name down..... and you have the very last post right above mine saying NO ONE mentioned you.....:cry: that's nuts..... great timing on MY part!:loco:

We've never talked or anything but I spotted you from your avatar and I think we bumped into each other once online in the Evergrey forum (some guy who just registered solely to put down Evergrey and had some silly name like "metalband 1243" or something <don't remember the exact band name>)

Anyway, when I spotted you at the venue, I could easily say your avatar doesn't do you justice. :)

lady_space said:
Girlfriend, I 'm buying you a shot at PP6! Personally, I thought we made a cute-as-hell couple!

Me too. I would go gay for you! ;) :loco: Drink? Nah, to quote Olivia, "I never touch the stuff." LOL

The_Q said:
Sorry metalrose, I cannot vote for ya since I didn't meet ya. But you score good points with your pic with Shaye.

Ohhh a challenge for next year! I like it! LOL. Hey at least I score points! ;)

Am_ash2- I didn't list you because you are too hot for words. ;)

-MetalRose

I saw many very pretty women but I don't know them by name. I did see MetalRose at the bar at the pre party and she is very pretty. i saw the chick in the blondie shirt too - nice. That Jonathan kid's girlfriend was the cutest thing ever and a girl that said she hopes to look as young as me when she gets my age was very pretty and i think i love her :) Shaye always looks nice. I saw many more but do not know them. Was a great year indeed.

Bryant said:
Aww !!! She is something else. I wouldn't have married her horribly spoiled (by me) ass if not. We heard the baby's heartbeat on Tuesday as well as seen the sonogram.

Bryant
I was very Happy to meet Harumi you are very lucky I dont think there is alot of women that would put up with the Drunk version of you hehehehe anyways she was Very nice and I enjoyed her company! :) ... that and she gave me her gold badge as a keepsake after the show which was very cool!

Bryant said:

Bryant
That's just so damned cool! I'll expect to be called when she goes into labor--I can be at the hospital in about 1 1/2 hours (presuming you picked EA regional or whatever it's calle dthese days).

30 Minutes for one shoe!!!! Now I am laughing aloud at work. He was a the funniest guy, wish I could have hung with he and his wife more.

Hey Am, I will vote for you too, and there were many other pretty ladies there (hello, I'm NOT les, but I can tell when a chic is purty). I almost felt insufficient! LOL I don't get listed either, but that always happens so it doesn't bother me. I had way too many things going on ad running around too much. I think Alicia and Jaime are purty too, and ProgMaiden. Mel of course. Man, there are way too many to name! LOL I think the guys had definitely enough eye candy this year. Although girl to guy ratio, we were doing pretty good for odds! :D Oh, and when the Kamelot chic came out the first time I about died, because I own that EXACT off-white dress!!! I had never seen anyone else wear it before. Friggin' funny!