Priest or Maiden?

Which is better?

• Total voters
I picked Maiden. It's not really a judgment of quality since I don't really care which one turns out to be better from an "objective" point of view. It's just that for some reason I have a personal preference for them and I listen to them way more. Probably because they were one of the first metal bands I got into.

Agreed... though I actually listen to Priest more.

I thought this was pretty weird when I found this out because growing up I never met a whole bunch of people who were into, or in some cases have even heard of, Maiden; but they actually have sold over 100 million albums worldwide which is more than even Metallica's 90 million.

I thought this was pretty weird when I found this out because growing up I never met a whole bunch of people who were into, or in some cases have even heard of, Maiden; but they actually have sold over 100 million albums worldwide which is more than even Metallica's 90 million.

...I doubt I know a person under 50 who hasn't heard of Maiden. I think they're a whole lot bigger in Europe though.

Tbh I would prefer if barely anybody knew about metal then there wouldn't be stuff like Fightstar's cover of Breaking the law and loads of wankers saying things like um this is like way more up to date while they fondle their fringes.

I'm 17 and uhhhh it's ok. It's not only the glammness of the record though, there's also that there aren't many good songs on it anyway...