Qrusher14242

Jul 29, 2002
Visit site
From BLABBERMOUTH:

German power metallers PRIMAL FEAR have scheduled the following U.S. dates:

Sep. 07 - St. Paul, MN @ Station 4
Sep. 08 - West Hollywood, CA @ Key Club
Sep. 09 - Springfield, VA @ Jaxx
Sep. 12 - New York, NY @ The Blender Theater at Grammercy (w/ SWASHBUCKLE)
Sep. 13 - Montreal, QUE @ FouFounes Electriques (w/ SWASHBUCKLE)

Tickets go on sale today exclusively through EnterTheVault.com until May 2 at which point they will be made available through all normal ticketing systems.

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang: Im gonna get tickets for the Hollywood show tonight. Finally!:kickass::kickass: How long has it been since they came to the West Coast??

From BLABBERMOUTH:

German power metallers PRIMAL FEAR have scheduled the following U.S. dates:

Sep. 07 - St. Paul, MN @ Station 4
Sep. 08 - West Hollywood, CA @ Key Club
Sep. 09 - Springfield, VA @ Jaxx
Sep. 12 - New York, NY @ The Blender Theater at Grammercy (w/ SWASHBUCKLE)
Sep. 13 - Montreal, QUE @ FouFounes Electriques (w/ SWASHBUCKLE)

Tickets go on sale today exclusively through EnterTheVault.com until May 2 at which point they will be made available through all normal ticketing systems.

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang: Im gonna get tickets for the Hollywood show tonight. Finally!:kickass::kickass: How long has it been since they came to the West Coast??

Great news, I never saw them live. I'll do my best to attend the Montreal show.

I give their booking agent an 11/10!

Am I the only one who thinks traveling from MN to CA to VA on back-to-back-to-back nights is insane? Talk about zig-zagging the country! o_O

(Just saw Jasonic posted above - guess I'm actually the second person. :lol:)

Just listening to some Primal Fear. Does anyone besides me think their first 3 albums are heads and shoulders better than anything they have done since? Everything after Nuclear Fire has been average power metal at best....