Primal Fear Coming to US!!!

Is this sensible routing?
I understand that you want the other shows to be as far from Atlanta as possible, but I assume there are multiple flights involved here.

Not to mention that there are some major markets LIKE CHICAGO!!!!! that they have missed. I would think this would be one of the better places to book but they didn't. Very strange.

Just listening to some Primal Fear. Does anyone besides me think their first 3 albums are heads and shoulders better than anything they have done since? Everything after Nuclear Fire has been average power metal at best....

That's because their first three had more of a metal on metal approach like Priest's "Painkiller" era. I think this is what Primal Fear does best and I don't like them as much when they incorporate more orchestral arrangements. It seems though on the new album they some of that though. "16.6..." is probably the heaviest song of their career.

the show in LA was great last night! Ralf hit all the high notes, couldnt believe it. Here's the setlist:

Before the Devil Knows Your Dead
Under The Radar
Battalions of Hate
Nuclear Fire
Six Times Dead
Angel in Black
Fighting the Darkness
Killbound
Sign of Fear
Riding the Eagle
Metal is Forever
Final Embrace
Encores:
Hands of Time
Chainbreaker

highlights for me were Nuclear Fire, Angel in Black and Chainbreaker, but the whole show was great. They were in top form.

the show in LA was great last night! Ralf hit all the high notes, couldnt believe it. Here's the setlist:

Just saw them tonight at Jaxx here in Virginia (only to see them again tommorrow (now today?) in Atlanta!

Here is the set list from the Jaxx show:

PrimalFear025Medium.jpg

We got Chainbreaker and Seven Seals for our encore.