PRIMORDIAL - The Gathering Wilderness

I left a message on The End's forum but I forgot to ask specifically for someone who works for em in the thread title, so I think it escaped notice so far. Also posted on the Primordial board at SMNnews to see if they knew whether any North American places would carry it.

I like it, but Spirit the Earth Aflame is still the Primordial album to own. I'm not sure if TGW is better than AJE yet.

Black Winter Day said:
So they are so good that you don't even have to buy their records? :loco:

Shut up yuo! Actually I don't own any of their records, just pirated em (ARR!), but mark my words, within the next few months they will ALL be making their way to me... on vinyl if possible!

It's difficult not to appreciate this album, particularly if you're a Primordial fan to begin with. It's ok to like Spirit, AJE, AND TGW! I've never understood this "mutually exclusive" clause that people put upon themselves.

JayKeeley said:
Ignore BWD, he'll just go with whatever Erik says and hope nobody else notices. :lol:

Yep. Everything Erik says = gold. Pale Folklore and Brave Murder Day are my two favorite albums of all time. I love "The Astral Sleep". Prog rock sucks. "Det Som En Gang Var" = my favorite song. Bathory > Agalloch. I looooove WFIKTBD. American beer sucks. America sucks. Megadeth aren't all that good. THRASH TILL DEATH!

Oh yeah...

AJE > StEA > TGW!!! :wave:

Clever!

We have a JayKeeley wannabe on our hands. Next thing you know, you'll be finding posts from 2 years ago when I contradict something I said two hours ago! :lol: Every time I see your SN it makes me want to burp. Like this "BUUUUUURRRP BUUURRP BURPBURP BURP BURP BUUURRRRPPP BURPPP BUUUUUUUUURRRRRPPPPP!!!!!!!!"

Black Winter Day said:
Clever!

We have a JayKeeley wannabe on our hands. Next thing you know, you'll be finding posts from 2 years ago when I contradict something I said two hours ago! :lol: Every time I see your SN it makes me want to burp. Like this "BUUUUUURRRP BUUURRP BURPBURP BURP BURP BUUURRRRPPP BURPPP BUUUUUUUUURRRRRPPPPP!!!!!!!!"

DAMN! I'm imitating JK without even noticing it now!