PRIMORDIAL - The Gathering Wilderness

Wrong context. Just goes to show your last resort to 'wit' when you're cornered though, eh?

And still reeling from the Empyrium vs Agalloch debacle! Hilarious.

JayKeeley said:
Wrong context. Just goes to show your last resort to 'wit' when you're cornered though, eh?

Yes. I was down 10 with a minute to go. I was on the ropes. Down 3 in the final period. I was reeling. The my pals comments, I thought, would be my Ace of Spades. I was wrong. Not only that, but my quote appeared to be wrong. Strike two. And then, and THEN... I become reminded of this....

And still reeling from the Empyrium vs Agalloch debacle! Hilarious.

Game. Set. Match.

Just wanted to let you guys know (those of you that are cheap bastards), that The Metal Observer is holding a contest to win one of five copies of The Gathering Wilderness. So, head over to TMO, answer the trivia question, and wait patiently until the winners are announced. Contest ends on April 17th.

:wave:

circus_brimstone said:
Just wanted to let you guys know (those of you that are cheap bastards), that The Metal Observer is holding a contest to win one of five copies of The Gathering Wilderness. So, head over to TMO, answer the trivia question, and wait patiently until the winners are announced. Contest ends on April 17th.

:wave:
Fucking spammer! :loco:

Contest entered. [/jew]

JayKeeley said:
Not only do I like free CDs, but I also want the link to the competition. [/lazy cunt]

Contests *Ends April 17, 2005*
From Metal Blade USA we received five copies of PRIMORDIAL's "The Gathering Wilderness"!
Just answer the following question: What's the singer's name?
Send your (hopefully correct) answer with name and home address to: contesta (at) metal-observer.com!

:bah:

By the way, if anyone is interested, the DVD that comes with the special edition is a nice documentary/rockumentary (or "cockumentary" as Nemetheanga puts it) of the making of The Gathering Wilderness.

Their studio is just how you would imagine it: a stone wall cellar in Dublin. The bass player has the nicest Rickenbacker bass, and it's cool to see him laying down the bass lines in his Bathory shirt. I've only watched the first 10 minutes...but so far so good so what. :cool: