Status
Not open for further replies.

John_C

formerly Skeksis268
Dec 30, 2008
Coventry, UK
www.myspace.com
Seriously, this is beyond a joke now.

I bought a 2x12 cab of a long time (and regular posting) member here and paid him 4 months ago.
I still have no cab.

I understand packing a cab is annoying, but 4 months of annoying?

I don't want to be posting anyone's name up in lights for all to see, but this is complete bullshit!

He says nothing, or at least i've had no replies on facebook or here for over a month.

unfortunately I paid as a gift on paypal, which has the consequence of not being disputable.

Seriously, this is beyond a joke now.

I bought a 2x12 cab of a long time (and regular posting) member here and paid him 4 months ago.
I still have no cab.

I understand packing a cab is annoying, but 4 months of annoying?

I don't want to be posting anyone's name up in lights for all to see, but this is complete bullshit!

this guy is ripping you off and you are kind enough not telling his name?
if he had responded to you and excused him, ok but four months without anything? duudeeeeeeeee...

just to clarify, I have had replies, just not in the last month or so. I've been so busy that I just let it slip week by week but enough is enough.

I hear you Jevo, If things don't get sorted soon then I will.

Me too and not particularily surprised tbh, having bought shit before off him before (smaller though so not as much a big deal) and having to bug shit out of him to deliver, dude doesnt operate on an earthly timescale.

Best would be to have some kinda "rating system" like in ebay to see if a member is trustworthy, but guess that's not very realistic.. But a short feedback at the end of the sale would be nice, so other members could see if everything worked out the way it's supposed to.

Status
Not open for further replies.