ProgPower 2002

:cry:

Hi guys,

Newbie here at the Sun Caged forum...

Looks like I need to go to a Sun Caged gig asap!!! Sounds really great! So Redelijk, what about November 23rd???? I can finally see you guys live and also Forever Times.

It would also be nice to see Joost playing his own music...he did a great job at the Star One tour!

And thanks once more for the cd! It is great...Now I'm definitely looking out for the album. Good luck with it.

Hi Marcel!

(Marcel is Ayreon's webmaster, another Marcel :) )

You're definately on the guestlist for November 23rd. Let me know if you'll be bringing anyone.

Looking forward to seeing you there :)

Cheers,

Cool!!!! :worship:

So I will be playing the cd as much as I can! Then I'll at least know three songs...most likely I know which one I will be singing along with!!!:rolleyes:

:headbang:

Btw, I'm looking forward to the second bond between Ayreon and Sun Caged: our collaboration on the new Ayreon website! Most likely I will be going to Arjen this weekend to review the material I recorded on the Star One tour and work out some merchandise stuff.

I will try to work out a way that you and me can get together with Arjen to discuss details, plans ideas and other stuff...

Btw, I will do my best to become a regular poster here as well. Have become a Sun Caged fan in just a few weeks!!!:headbang: :hotjump:

Originally posted by Madrigal
I also enjoyed talking to Marcel for quite some time - apart from being one of the most impressive guitarists around he's also a really cool, friendly and funny guy (what faces he can pull!! Hilarious!).

Hi guys!! Hi Madrigal!!

What can I say about the faces....... Marcel is DA MASTER!!!! :worship:
How did the pics come out, Marcel? I want to see them!! I did a pretty good job with the faces too, didn't I?:)

About the show.. nothing to add to the comments that already have been posted:)

CUUUUUU!
xxx Marlies

Hey Lies!

Here are Marcel's ProgPower pics (I took about half of these, but it was Marcel's cam ;) ):

01.jpg

Me and Marlies :D

02.jpg

Me and Rob

03.jpg

Err... me-ish

04.jpg

Marcel & Dennis Keyner (Triple 7) with me in the back

05.jpg

Handsome threesome :) Me (in the back), Marcel and Marlies

06.jpg

Marcello and me

07.jpg

Joost having dinner at Yami Yami

11.jpg

More dinner at Yama Yami (me, Rob, Andre and Joost's hand and forehead)

08.jpg

Juiced!

09.jpg

Robbie

10.jpg

Sascha (up The Irons, ex-Sun Caged) showing his Sun Caged shirt when he was playing with Up The Irons during the dinner break :D

HAHAHAHAHHA --- really funny indeed; thanks for sharing this oh so good laugh! :lol:
The "Handsome Threesome" one is certainly top!
- Marcel DA MASTER got some serious competiton pulling faces there!

Hey Marlies - nice meeting you here; you may remember I said HELLO to you quickly at ProgPower -- you see, UM made you famous enough for even complete strangers to recognise- and come up to you! ;)

Originally posted by Gaunerin
*Gauny meddles in *
Yes, you do ;) My favourite is the "handsome threesome" pic :D

Yup, I agree here... the title of the pic made me thinking of another pic, which still makes me laugh up in tears. Hehehe...

@ Madrigal, now I know who you are :)
I have seen you greeting Marlies. :)