ProgPower IV DVD??

Shark83

New Metal Member
Aug 8, 2003
Visit site
Hi, someone just told me that they saw a news update that said there was a DVD in the works?? It's not there now though. Has anyone heard anything about this? I'd be very curious to know what all would be on it and about when it would come out. I think it would be sweet if Nightwish and Vanden Plas took up a lot of space, since both hadn't previously played in the US before. So anyone have any info about this??

Shark83 said:
Hi, someone just told me that they saw a news update that said there was a DVD in the works?? It's not there now though. Has anyone heard anything about this? I'd be very curious to know what all would be on it and about when it would come out. I think it would be sweet if Nightwish and Vanden Plas took up a lot of space, since both hadn't previously played in the US before. So anyone have any info about this??
Never heard of such a thing and seriously doubt its validity as this subject has been beaten to death on this forum. Bottom line is that it would be a logistical nightmare for Glenn to put out a PP DVD.

You are more likely to see something like what Threshold did; use part of their Prog Power appearance for their own DVD.

all of the concerts are filmed and Glenn makes DVD archives for himself and teh bands. But From what i understand teh cost of actualyl getting it put out and negotioating with all the different labels make it somehting that he will not be able to do at present time.

Glenn has already stated that he wouldn't be able to pull that off. And also, if Nightwish and Vanden Plas gotten "extra" space on the DVD, the rest of it should be dedicated exclusively to Rage, since that was also their very first US appearance in a 20 year long career. Also, they were the main headliner of PP IV along with Nightwish. If you consider that Evergrey is Glenn's favorite band of all time, and that they played PP IV we would all see a LOT of Evergrey on it too. What a messy "dvd".... =)

If I won the lottery I would try to see if Glenn would wanna hook up and we could make progpower murder Wacken. And It would be a week long. Then I would have a Rainbow Reunion play my birthday with Evergrey, Symphony X, and King Crimson. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: