ProgPower USA Kick-Off: Meet Your New Promoter

First, thank you to Shane for all he did, enjoyed all the kick-off's he put together that I have been to.

Second, way to go Nathan, can't wait to see what you have gotten for us, should be a good one.

Many thanks to Shane for all the awesome kick-off and 'pre-party' shows in the past! You rule, brother!

Nathan is an awesome choice to fill Shane's tough-to-fill shoes, too. He's a straight-up promoter in the "Glenn tradition," for one thing. If a show loses money, he takes the hit instead of screwing the bands. Bands like that.
Plus, his tastes in metal are pretty varied and not just related to power-metal, which is what I USED to think....until that year he hopped up on stage during the pre-party karaoke and totally NAILED Immortal's "Sons of Northern Darkness." I was slack-jawed with disbelief. :lol:

So, not only can we look for an awesome kick-off lineup, but maybe a varied one, too. Nathan: Insomnium or Equilibrium, please? okthx. :)

Nathan, if you need a tall person to take your place at the front while you're running around keeping things under control, I volunteer. I'm 6'4", and am willing to try to grow long hair if that's required. :) Ken

Noooooooooooo! You can only do it if I get to stand in front of you - I guarantee that I will NOT block your view of the stage :)