ProgPower USA XV: SOLD-OUT

It is 3rd. You have to remember it was a totally different era back when the big boys made their U.S. debuts at the fest over a decade ago.

PP IV sold out in 4 days.
PP III sold in 10 days.
PP XV sold in 1 month.

However, this is by far the earliest we have ever sold-out in terms of the date as tickets for III & IV did not go on sale until the spring.

Thanks for infos. And congrats again.

Selling out ANY concert over 10 months in advance is absolutely amazing. People just don't like to part with their money almost a year in advance. It really says a lot about not only the strength of the lineup but also the trust that fans have in the festival. Congratulations!

WOO HOO!! Fantastic news!

Congrats to Glenn, Jen, and everyone who busts their butts to bring us this festival every year, and thanks to everyone who purchased tickets!

:headbang:

Wow.. I predicted first week of November.. looks like I split it right down the middle. ;-)

Congratulations on the sellout!

Congrats, Glenn and Jen!!! Might as well go ahead and start planning for PP XVI, it seems that you finally have figured out the formula. :loco:

I am so proud, excited, and happy to be a sponsor again this year. It will be truly epic. Before that, however, I will be on the PROGNATIONASEA cruise. What a year 2014 will be!!!

Excellent news! Congratulations!

Wouldn't it be something if we could sell out Nathan's show, too?

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert