Mrs. Harvester
Staff member
Feb 17, 2009
https://vimeo.com/106115098

Many thanks to Wayne Joyner!

We proudly present our 2015 roster:

Friday:
Anathema (UK)
Falconer (Sweden) - last live performance ever!
Voyager (Australia) - fans pick the setlist
Morgana Lefay (Sweden)
Anubis Gate (Denmark)
Hibria (Brazil)

Saturday:
Angra (Brazil) - performing "Holy Land" in its entirety
Royal Hunt (Denmark/USA) - performing "Paradox" in its entirety
Riverside (Poland)
Dynazty (Sweden)
Persefone (Andorra)
Helker (Argentina)

ProgPower USA XVI will be Fri. Sept. 11 and Sat. Sept. 12, 2015
Tickets will go on sale Saturday, October 4, 2014 via Ticketmaster

~Jen

Looking forward to the "get to know" threads this year. I'm only familiar with Angra, Riverside, Voyager and Anubis Gate.

Great Line-up! Anubis Gate, Voyager, and Falconer was enough for me. Was jumping up and down for Royal Hunt and Angra, but the rug was quickly jerked out from under me with the "album in it's entirety" thing again. Angra, being a headliner can atleast play extended set with some of the newer stuff so not quite as disappointing. Royal Hunt's Show me how to Live is fantastic, so it really kills me that this may not get performed at all.
I'm not yet familiar with Anathema, Dynazty, or Helker, but the sounded great on the announcement video(which I really want to say is AWESOME!).

Looking forward to the "get to know" threads this year. I'm only familiar with Angra, Riverside, Voyager and Anubis Gate.

I'm passingly familiar with every band, and I agree about the "get to know" threads. I feel my biggest mistake this year was not getting as into every band. I still loved every single show, but I feel I can do better. This year I'll fix that.

I love the Helker choice and the history of this festival wouldn't be complete without a Morgana Lefay appearance. Hopefully Diego Valdez will return at some time with Electro Nomicon. Fabulous selections all-around!

This is an amazing lineup overall! And the video was really cool- very well done!

Next year will be my first ProgPower. I've actually been following this forum for a number of years (lurking might be a more appropriate word for it!), because I find it to be the best way to keep on top of the scene, new releases, etc. And, if not for my hectic schedule, I probably would have been to a few ProgPowers by now. However, I've decided that a) this lineup is too good to pass up (Falconer! Final performance EVER?! I'm so there!), and b) my hectic work schedule for once can go take a flying fuck- the world won't come to an end if I'm not there for a week! Every year I read the messages from all the attendees and without fail everyone always seems to have the time of their lives; I'm looking forward to experiencing it all for the first time next year!

Finniest comment ever from PP FB page: "I wanna go but I'm not sure if I can get time off for this and Dragon Con".

HA!!!!! Like there's a choice? HA!!!!!

Every time I hear a reference to DragonCon, I have to remind people that a convicted child molester runs that show, and used DragonCon money to fight a case for 10 years where he eventually was convicted for doing VERY inappropriate things to 13-15 year old boys.
DragonCon must be like Disneyland for this guy. Why give him more money????
Spend your time, and money, at ProgPower. Please.

Every time I hear a reference to DragonCon, I have to remind people that a convicted child molester runs that show, and used DragonCon money to fight a case for 10 years where he eventually was convicted for doing VERY inappropriate things to 13-15 year old boys.

You realize that he's not involved with Dragoncon anymore right? At least that's my understanding...

Reverend Su already responded to this in the other thread you mentioned this in, and I quote:

"you do know we got rid of him finally, right? he is no longer affiliated with DragonCon.
it isn't though he said, at the outset of the convention, 'hi, im a fuckin cuntpickle who likes to molest children; let's do this'.
unfortunately for DragonCon, he had the law on his side and didn't have to take the buy-out. the other owners fought for YEARS to try and get rid of him.
get your facts straight, then come speak to me."

EVERYONE GIVE A ROUSING GOLFCLAP FOR OUR LOCAL MORALITY POLICE!

Seriously, dude, just stop. You rarely have your facts straight and you always behave like an abrasive self-righteous ass.