ProgPower USA XVII: Tickets/Gold Badges-Wanted/For Sale

Hello All
I am looking for 1 ticket for Saturday. Also Friday would be great. But I really want to see Devin with Anneke. Please email me at paulinatelega@yahoo.com. Will pay with PayPal so you get money immediately!!
Thanks!

Last edited:
I was looking forward to planning my first vacation EVER to go see DTP and The Gentle Storm, as well as all the other amazing bands on the lineup.
I am looking for one set for both the Friday and Saturday shows. Possibly a gold badge to buy if anyone wants to part with it. Please email zanextralife@gmail.com to let me know. Thanks.

I desperately need one ticket for Friday! Please message me if you can help. The show sold out before I could get my ticket:cry:. I had already made flight arrangements and found someone to stay with my children (I'm a single mom) so I could go. Please help! :) I've been a Fates Warning fan since I was a kid and I LOVE LOVE LOVE The Gentle Storm.
Aubrey

Does anyone have 2 tickets for Saturday? My husband and I really want to see Haken and the Devin Townsend Project. I want to surprise him for Christmas. I appreciate it! I will post here when I am no longer looking.

april.landry.dupre@gmail.com

Am looking for one ticket for the Saturday show. My 16yo daughter has become obsessed with Devin Townsend - so please, think of the children :) If the price is the same as what I paid for mine for both days, would entertain that as well (and turn around and sell Friday). Please message me or e-mail sabalon@gmail.com

I'm looking for one or two Friday tickets. I really am a huge Anneke van Giersbergen fan and would like to see the Gentle Storm. If you have a ticket available for that night, please contact me at plumly@gmail.com

Last edited:
I'd love tickets for friday/saturday nights if possible, new here and was hoping to attend this years festival. I guess it is tough to get these tickets...going to get tickets for the first two nights since I guess those are available

Last edited: