ProgPower USA XVII: Tickets/Gold Badges-Wanted/For Sale

image.jpeg Looking for Friday ticket will even throw this in a signed set list by entire band including John Arch but not Ray from only US show in Hartford CT

Hello all! I was sadly unable to get my hands on tickets before they sold out (the duration of my shift, yeesh!)
I'm looking for a pair of tickets (or badges) for both Friday and Saturday. Please contact me via glacial1602 at aim[dot]com.

Update: I am all set, thank you for your considerations! Good luck and see you all there!

Last edited:
Looking for a pair of tickets for both friday/saturday nights. Hoping to attend my first ProgPower!

Thanks

TICKET NEEDED for Saturday; also, a gold badge to rent or buy... PLEASE!! Wanting it for the Anneke solo show. Looking for 2 tickets, but will take one if you have it. I have loved Annie my entire life (no joke) and cannot travel to Europe to see her as a single mother. Will consider your price, you name it. Message me @ amanda.m.grieco@gmail.com

I really need a ticket for the Friday lineup, but I am also looking for tickets to the Wednesday and Thursday shows. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Have tickets for all 4 days, days 1 and 2 were REALLY pumped for(Gloryhammer,Circus Maximus), days 3 and 4 I can take it or leave it. I have 2 pair of hard tickets for Friday and Saturday I may be willing to let go. Shoot me an email at Mrcrowley5@aol.com thanks.

Hey, Everyone! I'm looking for two badges or tickets for Friday and Saturday. I can pay immediately. Please PM me. Thanks!

Last edited:
Im looking for a ticket for friday. VIP. I want to see Fates Warning. This is the only show i thought I'd never get back. Was in a car accident in 86. Missed the show and forever regretted it.
Just found out about this show this week and want to attend.
Im older now and want to see it still.
For a Friday V.I.P. Pass I'm looking to spend $300. Just for that show and the autograph session.
I hope someone will have one to sell.
FYI I STILL play that album 60-70 times a year while on the road for work. Have played it at least 90 times a year since it came out.

I have a set of Friday and Saturday tickets for sale. Currently on hold for 2 weeks But I will answer all interested parties after, please just send me a message. They are paper tickets 2 for Friday and Saturday shows.

Last edited:
I am still looking for a single Friday ticket, but will accept 2 tickets for Friday if necessary. Please send me a private message here if you could help me out. Thanks.