ProgPower! Who's Going?

ScientistOfDarkness

a prophet in cosmology
Feb 7, 2003
Mercer Island, WA
A little over two weeks now! I have my hotel booked (Travelodge downtown) plane ticket purchased, and vacation from work approved. I'm all set!

I'm so excited to finally being seeing Orphaned Land. After ....what, 4 years+ as a fan, this is a long time coming. Mabool has become my favorite album of all time, hearing songs from it live will be an amazing experience. Can't wait to see you live and meet all of you OL guys. :Spin:

So....who else is coming?!

And the Ararat 10" will be for sale at the The End Records table for only $10 (I believe)... you don't want to miss picking this up!

DAMMIT, I wanted sooooo badly to go.

But it's my last year of Highschool...must focus...and, cannot afford ticket to Atlanta, much less get a PPUSA ticket. Nothing but the best of luck to the OL dudes, and fellow Orphaned siblings...ENJOY!

And Kobi, Yossi, Matti, whoever- will the Ararat EP be available online? PLEASE say yes. :hotjump:

TheNocturnals said:
DAMMIT, I wanted sooooo badly to go.

But it's my last year of Highschool...must focus...and, cannot afford ticket to Atlanta, much less get a PPUSA ticket. Nothing but the best of luck to the OL dudes, and fellow Orphaned siblings...ENJOY!

And Kobi, Yossi, Matti, whoever- will the Ararat EP be available online? PLEASE say yes. :hotjump:

You're trying to "focus" in your last year of high school? Ever heard of something called 'senoritis'? Dude slack off, enjoy your last year of goofing off time, live the dream buddy - once you start college all the hard work starts.

...man I'm so sick of college. :erk:

As Folklore already stated- I'm gonna be there to have great times and to take pics for the forum etc.
Please come over to say hi when you spot me, would be nice to meet some of the people from this forum.
BTW I came back from Israel 2 days ago and am really not looking forward to taking the 10,5 hr flight all alone :erk: hope the US customs will not give me a hard time, cause they might think it strange someone's flying to the US for just 4 days..... I'm kinda afraid they won't let me in :ill:

So hoping to see you all there :wave:
Nathalie

PS this is me, so you will know>>>>>
And the beer was only there for the pic ok :oops:

i will be there too....
can't wait for the acoustic at the pre-party...
does anyone know if shalomit will be doing female vocals for this show?
see ya in atlanta