ProgPower!

ScientistOfDarkness

a prophet in cosmology
Feb 7, 2003
Mercer Island, WA
I'm baaaaaaaaaaack. I had THE BEST time, I nearly cried when I had to leave. Years and years of waiting to see Orphaned Land and them finally being there in front of me ...amazing. I met the most wonderful people and had the time of my life.

I really only went for Orphaned Land, and the photos I took are on their forum.

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=209266

More:

Some of you know JimLOTFP and Enkeli

SannaJim.JPG

09-16-05_2227.jpg

Lina, myself, and Enkeli (or Liz, Samantha, and Sanna) :loco:
pp013lk.jpg

pp059yk.jpg

Yeh new Strato is bad. I hear new Gamma Ray is amazing, but I don't like Gamma Ray so I'm staying away from it. Guess I'm the retarded one.

OOOH, I see Tal flew with them again on this tour....
poor Yossi, he really wanted to go :/

Samantha: AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
I'm so happy you finally got to see OL and that you had a great time!
awesome pictures!
you trully made me very happy with them :)

Dead_Lioness said:

awesome pictures!

Thanks! Tal was very very nice, all the guys were. I talked with Kobi the most, he's a sweetie. And Matti is crazy :Spin:

MetalAges said:
Indeed, another killer year! I don't think I met anyone from the board here though :( I did see Jim and Sanna but I had met them before so that doesn't count.

If you saw them at the merch table, I was with them almost the entire time. Other than that, I was either with Nathan and Alex, or Lina.

Dead_Lioness said:

awesome pictures!

Would Tal be the guy in the crowd next to me yelling at Kobi in what I think was Hebrew? :)

OL RULED. Seriously kicked so much ass. And I DO like a lot of the other stuff.

For those interested in the non-OL bands (James, etc):
Angra was good overall but Edu was way off his game.
Strato kicked ass. Timo Kitopelto was actually less warbly than he appears on 90% of their DVD, except for a few songs where he was and it was annoying. But mostly I was pleasantly surprised with his performance.
Conception. Come on. +++
Manticora. Goofier than I expected. I guess if you like them they were good. Wasn't my thing. Leather pants + leather vest - shirt = pretty gay no matter who you are.
Therion was pretty awesome. Really dark and creepy, which is what you want and expect out of a band like that.

Anyone else anyone cares about? I dunno. No one from the Neverboard said hi to me and so now I don't like any of you. :loco:

Matt Lee said:
Would Tal be the guy in the crowd next to me yelling at Kobi in what I think was Hebrew? :)

OL RULED. Seriously kicked so much ass. And I DO like a lot of the other stuff.

For those interested in the non-OL bands (James, etc):
Angra was good overall but Edu was way off his game.
Strato kicked ass. Timo Kitopelto was actually less warbly than he appears on 90% of their DVD, except for a few songs where he was and it was annoying. But mostly I was pleasantly surprised with his performance.
Conception. Come on. +++
Manticora. Goofier than I expected. I guess if you like them they were good. Wasn't my thing. Leather pants + leather vest - shirt = pretty gay no matter who you are.
Therion was pretty awesome. Really dark and creepy, which is what you want and expect out of a band like that.

Anyone else anyone cares about? I dunno. No one from the Neverboard said hi to me and so now I don't like any of you. :loco:

I don't remember seeing you. Did you see me wandering around?