Captain Beard Sees Texicans!

YES rob lowe drums for bellydancers

lol wtf I like mexican food?!?!?!

and YEAH WILD TURTLES are awesome and cuuuuuute

YES rob lowe drums for bellydancers

lol wtf I like mexican food?!?!?!

and YEAH WILD TURTLES are awesome and cuuuuuute
i have a plan. it involves you wearing a purple samurai suit, long cape, and a cast iron spiked samurai helmet. it involves slough feg's hiberno latin invasion. it involves these turtles and two giant blades grafted into your wrist bones. it involves a video camera and turtle soup. it ends with a package to canada.
:D:D

I have TWO pictures. Enjoy these for now.

54a4jz8.jpg

:lol: This picture's awesome. I love the cat's expression.

David's on his flight back now. I miss his presence already, he's a good fit around here. But he shall be back! And we shall sard much more :)

Scarborough Faire was awesome! It made me realize (again) how much the Maryland Renaissance fest sucks...in comparison. They do sell the neat puppets at the MD renfest too. Derick got raped and there was nothing I could do, because I had to take the pictures of it :p

I have some more pics I will post later. But yes, it was indeed a grand time. I think David really enjoyed his visit and we really enjoyed having him here. If he moves here, which he certainly should, I think we'll all be hanging around all the time. It just felt natural having him here. Samantha's dog will be sad, wondering where the fascinating giant stranger has gone, aww.

Yay David got to see that Texas doesn't suck, not that he had that expectation anyway :)

He's a pain in the ass though. Hi from Porterville again. Already disgruntled, per my usual attitude. I have a few more photos.

IMG_0416.jpg

Fucking Rich People reserved the ball I wanted to go up in.

IMG_0417.jpg

JFK was here.

IMG_0418.jpg

JFK was here too.

IMG_0420.jpg

I dunno.

IMG_0424.jpg

Roads.

IMG_0425.jpg

Cara said this was the "penis" building.

IMG_0427.jpg

More buildings.

IMG_0428.jpg

Yep, more of them.

IMG_0429.jpg

And I'm spent.