Projector is the best album EVER!

filthydani

New Metal Member
Sep 5, 2003
ok im just here to say that i love that album, maybe they got alil bit softer but its fucking awsome! i am not into deathmetal but i have heard most of thier album, Projector is the best one of em all...

Projector rules. It's not death metal, but fuck it, it's one of the greatest albums ever. I am slightly drunk and I wouldn't normally reply to this. Fuck it, I'm going to listen to Projector right after this (MOST excellent) album finishes. I mean... Nether Novas? To a Bitter Halt? Fuck me gently with a chainsaw.

You know you are right!!! Projector is the best album I´ve ever heard. And fuck those who say it´s too slowly. Mikael´s clean vocals are excelent, I really love it as well as Anders´ drumming. Projector is the last real DT album, Haven was really shit comparing to Projector and Damage Done not a much better. The Gallery is fucking great, The Mind´I is fucking great, but none of them has this unspeakable feeling as Projector. I miss Fredrik Johansson!!! And as Niklas writes music no more (or minimum), Haven and Damage was a little bit dissapointment for me. Good albums, but not good as the older ones. Howgh.

phyre said:
Projector rules. It's not death metal, but fuck it, it's one of the greatest albums ever. I am slightly drunk and I wouldn't normally reply to this. Fuck it, I'm going to listen to Projector right after this (MOST excellent) album finishes. I mean... Nether Novas? To a Bitter Halt? Fuck me gently with a chainsaw.
:lol: priceless

I'm going to give the lame non-committal (spelling?) response and say that, between Projector, Haven, and Damage Done, I can't really pick a favorite because I like them all for totally different reasons. My only gripe with Projector is that I like the 2nd half of the CD better than the first, so I find myself just waiting for that and not paying much attention to the first few songs (not that they're bad or anything).

Projector is one of my favorite albums ever, after hearing Therein whislt showering with my Winamp on random, I had to listen to it lots of times, then I decided to play the album all the way through and I fell completely in love with it.

yeah projector 0wnZ...........it was my first DT album and it seems to me that it's one of those classics that you don't get tired of so fast.......

First I've bought "damage done" and I found the melody and the deep voice really nice. After I've bought "haven", it was the same thing. Finally I 've bought "projector" and I 've discovered that Michael Stanne has an amazing voice when he sing !!! I love when he sing and he bellow with his deep voice.
Why he don't sing for the album "haven" and "damage done"??
Personally I would prefer if M. Stanne sing and bellow with his deep voice for the next album (like projector)

Projector is my fav DT album, Stanne's clean vocals are more than amazing, I hope he brings them back on the next album. Even though Damage Done was great I think they can Diversify themselves more, the clean vox give the music another dimension

anyhow Projector rules all!

Projector was a experiment that turned out great...but I can't say it's my favorite....haven is the one I like the less even if its great..and Damage done is incredible !! But the Gallerie will always be the number one

Projecter, Haven and Damage Done are all fucking amazing and I appreciate each album for the different aspects each album holds. I love the mellow stuff on Projector and I love the fucking heavy stuff on Damage Done and Haven is a good mix of both.

In theory, I like the variety the clean vox brings to the overall pallette of their sound, but personally I don't like his clean voice that much; I find it affected & forced (even gothy at times, or like a bad early 80's Brit synth band). There are, though, some parts where I love the melody of the song enough to listen past it (like Freecard). So to my ears, Projector is a brilliant album in terms of songs, melodies, arrangements, etc., except for the tone of his clean voice.

For fave album, I'd have to give the nod to Damage Done, which has my favorite vocals. He just excels at this style. Haven (First 7 songs!) and Gallery (Lethe!) also stand out to me.