Proto-Kaw

icariz

liveafterdeath.com
Jul 20, 2003
New York
www.facebook.com
Not to stray too much from The Enchant subject,but did anyone check out the new Kerry Livgren(Not act. new but old (pre-kansas!) venture called Proto-Kaw-before became after? It's just an amazing album begining to end! Wonderful vocals by Lynn Meredith,Ted he kinda sounds a little(Just a little like you!) Any Enchant fan would def. find some good things in this cd!
I havent been this moved by a release since I stumbled on Break from our boys!

Thanks for the info icariz

I have been looking forward to hearing this and a bunch of other stuff from our fellow bands on the label!

I expected it to be really good!

Inside Out rules! The label is getting better and better!

NP ) Song for America Kansas

icariz said:
Not to stray too much from The Enchant subject,but did anyone check out the new Kerry Livgren(Not act. new but old (pre-kansas!) venture called Proto-Kaw-before became after? It's just an amazing album begining to end! Wonderful vocals by Lynn Meredith,Ted he kinda sounds a little(Just a little like you!) Any Enchant fan would def. find some good things in this cd!
I havent been this moved by a release since I stumbled on Break from our boys!

If you enjoy Lynn Meredith´s voice you can´t miss his new band Stardust Reverie featuring Graham Bonnet and Zak Stevens. ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC. "Ancient Rites of the Moon" was the name of the album. I think that they are releasing a new one soon... ProtoKaw are disbanded now since Kerry´s last stroke. They told me.