PRS SE Question :)

what advantages do a carvin have over a prs se custom? everywhere i read they always give the higher score to the prs se custom. plus, at alot of places that i look carvin's are twice the amount of a prs se custom, in the $1100-2000 range. im not dissing the carvin, i would just really like to know if they have any huge advantages over prs se customs, because i think some of the carvin's are beautiful. plus, negura bunget uses them *blush*

+ build quality
+ components, including a lot more tonal options (splits, scoops etc.)
+ complete customisation, from scratch - literally 1000's of options for everything, necks, woods, design etc etc
+ value for money

but then again you'd just have to play one to see.

what advantages do a carvin have over a prs se custom? everywhere i read they always give the higher score to the prs se custom. plus, at alot of places that i look carvin's are twice the amount of a prs se custom, in the $1100-2000 range. im not dissing the carvin, i would just really like to know if they have any huge advantages over prs se customs, because i think some of the carvin's are beautiful. plus, negura bunget uses them *blush*

Carvins are fantastic guitars, considerably more expensive than an SE Custom, though, but they're damn near impossible to beat in the bang-for-the-buck department.

A completely loaded to the gills Carvin California Single with a SICK top, abalone inlays & pretty much every available option, custom built to your own specs goes for about $1800, and will hold its own next to any top of the line PRS you'd care to put it up against.