PS3 - anybody played "Demon´s Souls" ?

Felix Neumann

Sep 14, 2008
Germany
www.youtube.com
This game is killing me...

This is the most challenging RPG I´ve ever played in my life. Finally a game what requires 100% concentration. If you die in this game, it´s a catastrophe...so you have to look after your character very carefully.

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried very hard to play it and I couldn't get very far. Unbelievably hard, and in kind of a frustrating way because there's so much repetition if you fuck up. That said, it was very fun and I would have certainly finished it there were more checkpoints, or checkpoints at all. haha

Once I played 2 hours, killed over 100 enemys, I got killed and I had to do it all again...with a smile!! :D Don´t know, why I´m obsessed so much with that game. It´s pure masochism. One of the best elements is the revolutionary online mode and the fight mechanics, it´s awesome!

i remember a time when games were legitimately challenging as the norm, or even punishingly difficult as the norm.
i find it hilarious that a game this difficult is the underground sleeper hit nowadays. paha
i want this game though

Gareth, I can tell you...the last games I´ve played in the last years were much too easy and so casual. I wondered why I were not really INTO that games. Now I know it. It wasn´t thrilling, cause NO consequence is noticable, when you make a mistake.

On Demon´s Souls I´m focussed 100%, when I play it, each mistake kills you. But the game isn´t unfair - it´s just freakin´hard! And thanks for the best online mode of all time without paying money. Playstation rules!

This game is how evolution of gaming should be these days.. not like most games are like now (spot on Felix!).
And with that kinetic and move mediocre mainstream bullshit coming up, it's only going to get worse.. so bless the developers behind demon souls, finally something fresh and challenging.

Can't wait for part 2.

This game is how evolution of gaming should be these days.. not like most games are like now (spot on Felix!).
And with that kinetic and move mediocre mainstream bullshit coming up, it's only going to get worse.. so bless the developers behind demon souls, finally something fresh and challenging.

Can't wait for part 2.

I can only praise your words, dude. So true!

Now tell me...did you finish it actually? :D

I can only praise your words, dude. So true!

Now tell me...did you finish it actually? :D

Yessir, im proud to say that i did finish the game and i started a second "new game + " walkthrough (imported it from the states months ago).. i stopped halfway the second time for whatever reason, but i'll be playing this one again soon.

Epic mang.. epic!

Yessir, im proud to say that i did finish the game and i started a second "new game + " walkthrough (imported it from the states months ago).. i stopped halfway the second time for whatever reason, but i'll be playing this one again soon.

Epic mang.. epic!

You can certainly give me THE Masterplan to finish this game. Any tipps, gaming master? :worship: