PT/Opeth at fillmore (SF)

squeemu said:
I'm from L.A. but will be in town for this show (I'm missing them in L.A. after all...)...how is the fillmore? Is it a good club? Being that it is in S.F, what is the parking like? I can't imagine a big parking lot or anything inside san fransisco, so I'm prepared for the worst. Anyway, looking forward to the show...it'll be my girlfriend's first concert...what better to bring her to first than to accoustic opeth? A deliverance show would have been too much for her on her first time!!

I have been to the Fillmore a couple times to see.....The Offspring....but its a great place to see a show. Very clean, with a really nice atmosphere. They get a lot of big name bands so I was kind of surprised to hear that Opeth/PT would be playing there, but thats all good by me. I been waiting for this show since I first heard of the possibility of this tour and Im getting really amped for this. I took my gf to the deliverance tour at The Pound for her first concert and it was a little bit much for her considering she listens to oldies and she wuz getting squished by giant men in leather jackets but hopefully for her this will be a little different scene. See ya'll there!!

lol you do ? Well, if you come and talk to me, providing you see me, then i promise to talk heaps for ya hahaha
I shouldnt be hard to miss, hahaha, just look for the opeth tattoo:D hahah

Ok guys, ill have an Opeth Sweat, but it ll be easy to spot me, cause its a sweat from the European Deliverance Tour (its write at the back of it)

Hey demon, i didn t bring my amp (not same voltage in france) but if u know a jamming place with amp, i d love to jam :hotjump:

hahah damn im not a unique snowflake:(

I guess i can keep half an eye out;) lol

Ill just go around screaming "Gday mate" until you all know where i am hahahahahahaha

Hiya Dvoters, you haven't been around for a few days, eh? They broke up a week ago. Go to the Official Forum I run for them at hmas.org. I made a huge thread at the top that is called "IMMORTAL IS NO LONGER". Be sure to read the WHOLE thread as there is more info in the end of the thread as well. Let me know if you have questions. The pic of Immortal in my sig line are pics I took.

Im from San Antonio and will be going to the SF show. Any directions or helpful advice towards being in SF would help me a lot. Can I crash at anyones house for a few days?! Kinda low on $$$! Help a fellow Opeth fan out!

Hey,
I'll be at the show and will keep an eye out for you all. I was at the Pound Deliverance show, but was kind of towards the back. I was, however, going completely apeshit, so I kind of stuck out. I went with a friend and we are both 32, so a little old for moshing and all that, and on the way in we both said "I hope it's mellow enough to enjoy the show..." After the show he said to me, "You know, I think we were the problem in that place...." Meaning we annoyed the hell out of everybody around us with constant headbanging and all that. The guy in front of me kept looking back at me since I was bothering him with my hair bouncing all over the place. Ha. Couldn't help it.
Anyway, I'll be at the Fillmore and I'll wear a Sigur Ros shirt to sort of distinguish myself a bit.....in case anybody wants to say hi.
Did you ever notice that San Francisco is spelled wrong on the Deliverance/long sleeve tour shirt? It's spelled San Fransisco. Ha. Phoenix is spelled wrong too. Wacky Swedes.......sorry for long post, see you all there.