• Bushy (female)

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Trimmed (female)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shaved (female)

Votes: 2 5.3%

• Total voters
There's nothing worse than shaving your balls, and having that itch

This happened one time for me, and ever since I haven't encountered that problem at all, I guess since I keep everything down there almost completely shaved other than the hair on my actual balls, so now my body must be use to it.

I bought a hair trimmer for the sole purpose of trimming the pubes
Well worth it

several companies actually make hair trimmers that are specifically made for pubic hair
i'd recomend that for the guys that are afraid of cutting your male parts with non-electric razor blades

also
getting rid of the hair is better for giving/recieving any kind of oral, seriously, i've had long-as-hell pubic hair stuck in my teeth and it just ruins the moment

and even just for giving handjobs, most of my exes prefered my entire pubic area to be completely slippery-smooth

several companies actually make hair trimmers that are specifically made for pubic hair
i'd recomend that for the guys that are afraid of cutting your male parts with non-electric razor blades

also
getting rid of the hair is better for giving/recieving any kind of oral, seriously, i've had long-as-hell pubic hair stuck in my teeth and it just ruins the moment

and even just for giving handjobs, most of my exes prefered my entire pubic area to be completely slippery-smooth

To what exact degree do you like Spiderman?

To what exact degree do you like Spiderman?

i'm gonna get a tattoo of this picture filling up my back

SpidermanAccent2.jpg