Pubic performance?

Sledgas

"Gammeldansk"-drinker
Nov 22, 2005
Is it only my digipack copy of "When all is said" that says "pubic performance and broadcasting prohibited" on the print of the disc? :)

Maybe I have underestimated the many ways of how to use a CD... :D

I believe that's the copyright law on every piece of media made (DVD's, CD's, etc.). Technically the disc is only for you to watch and listen to, if a DJ wanted to use it in a bar or club it would be illegal. If you want to go deep into it, it's illegal to lend a CD to your friend and have a ripped version or burned version still in your possession. At least that's how it is in Canada and I believe the United States.

I believe that's the copyright law on every piece of media made (DVD's, CD's, etc.). Technically the disc is only for you to watch and listen to, if a DJ wanted to use it in a bar or club it would be illegal. If you want to go deep into it, it's illegal to lend a CD to your friend and have a ripped version or burned version still in your possession. At least that's how it is in Canada and I believe the United States.

alright, that is understandable .. but what about PUBIC performance ? :D

I´m getting all kinds of weird pictures in my head but let´s not talk about that..