Pulteq 1A3 SS Program for Nebula

Can you recommend me some of the Nebula 3 free programs to help to give me more analog sound to my master bus or to improve the guitars sound? Sorry I'm newbie at Nebula.

Thank you.

Great new but I don't want purchase this right now since I'm really into AlexB program actually.

Ohhh hell yes, this will probably determine whether I'll get a Pultec clone or not. Really keen to try it against the Massive Passive programs.

Please post your findings on this. I have the massive passive programs. Wondering how this stacks up in the Nebula world. Not really sure I need any more eq's.

Just need to learn the ones I have!

Not sure I'll be trying this as soon as I thought. Plec and I just grabbed the German Mastering Console that Alex did, and Plec is raving about how awesome the EQ is. So I'll be trying that next for master bus duties.

Not sure I'll be trying this as soon as I thought. Plec and I just grabbed the German Mastering Console that Alex did, and Plec is raving about how awesome the EQ is. So I'll be trying that next for master bus duties.

Is that the "Pink Floyd" thing I got an email about? Like to hear what you think of it too. I'm only using CLC now.

Sorry for the threadjack OP!

Demoed it last night. How it sound? Bought the whole package a couple of minute ago (with BMeq):D

Just grabbed the Pultec and still trying to figure out the programs as typical with Nebula this is a complete utter mess. I cant for the life of me understand what the programs are, it looks like they put stupid codes on their names on purpose jesus... Otherwise with the really quick tests I tried it sounded good but have to try even further.

Have you tried the german console ermz? Are the EQs good?