Punch Me I Bleed Solo

You could've posted a thread about "your top COB solos." There already was one long ago. Maybe if you can play it then it's cool but it just pisses the rest of us off because we can't. :p

Yea its a mad solo. I am trying to play it now. It is so damn melodic. I love the Towards Dead End solo too but it kinda strays from the super awesomeness it gives off after the brief silence. What is that a bend or something? Sounds mint. But yes, the Punch Me I Bleed solo is definately top 10. I just don't know when you have like Kissing The Shadows/BBQ out there and Sixpounder/Angels

You could've posted a thread about "your top COB solos." There already was one long ago. Maybe if you can play it then it's cool but it just pisses the rest of us off because we can't. :p

he'sthe only one here who can play it?
and it's not cool if you can't?

Even if there was a 'dead thread' about the best COB solos I think you would get it trouble if you started it up again...

he'sthe only one here who can play it?
and it's not cool if you can't?

I didn't say that. There are a bunch of members here who can. And it doesn't make you less cool if you're not a virtuoso, could just tell you've been finger at something else with your time.