Putting on a desktop recorder while you mix?

cam.jpg

I just tried using Camstudio and the video works great but I can't select to record from speakers. I keep get this error: "WaveOutGetSelectControl failed".

Any advice?

This is on my home PC running Line 6 UX2.

Hopefully Dimi will see your question MKS, he would know how to get the audio working.

I have just done a little video showing a tour of my mixer for an old mix. A lot of the stuff in here I don't do regularly, but hopefully you can at least see why I have done some stuff haha.

Its a bit big and my internet connection is pony here, so it may be a while before you lot see it.....

I have just done a little video showing a tour of my mixer for an old mix. A lot of the stuff in here I don't do regularly, but hopefully you can at least see why I have done some stuff haha.

Its a bit big and my internet connection is pony here, so it may be a while before you lot see it.....

Use dropbox!!!!

That sounds great dude, any video would be appreciated (and I can promise you that we will wait as long as it takes!).

Anyone gotten "waveout/sound from speakers" on a Pod X3 to work on Vista?
Can't get it to work on my M-Audio Firewire Solo card either..
Seems like it just won't work...

Anyone gotten "waveout/sound from speakers" on a Pod X3 to work on Vista?
Can't get it to work on my M-Audio Firewire Solo card either..
Seems like it just won't work...

i cant get it to work with my Toneport gx